Financial Literacy Training For Elementary and Middle School Teachers
Presented by the Tennessee Treasury Department and State Treasurer David H. Lillard, Jr.
What you learn in one day could change your students' lives forever.
Upcoming 2017 Summits
April 22 Pellissippi State Community College in Knoxville
April 29 Jackson State Community College in Jackson
May 13 Dyersburg State Community College in Dyersburg
Dates and Locations:
THE EVENTS AND PARKING ARE FREE WITH LUNCH PROVIDED
Registration: 8:30 a.m.
Summit Hours: 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
All educators who attend will receive:
- Training in the nationally-recognized Financial Fitness for Life® curriculum developed by the Council for Economic Education
- A certificate of completion that can be used for professional education credits as permitted by their respective school district
- A special presentation by a RetireReadyTN representative and the opportunity to ask questions and learn more about your retirement plan and steps you can take toward your retirement planning
Educators participating in a TNFLC summit for the first time will also receive:
- A free set of curriculum and materials for your classroom
- A $50 Amazon gift card upon completion of a post-summit survey
Questions? Call 615-532-5892 or email firstname.lastname@example.org